|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Discreet Packing Methods|
|Delivery Time:||Within 8 hous after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , ,Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||500Kg Per Month|
pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroids,
active pharmaceutical ingredients
Pharma Ingredients Lidocaine Hydrochloride Injection CAS 73-78-9 Local Anesthetic Pain Relief
Attention: China 14 years old Manufacturer direct selling; Gold Member, Gold Quality; Lowest price served; Mass and plenty in stock now ; Sample and COA are available at any time; Prompt shipment after payment confirmed; Re-send policy; 5% discount for second same order.
|Product Name||Lidocaine Hydrochloride|
|Synonyms||Lidocaine HCL; Lidocaine HCI; 2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-(2'6'-DIMETHYLPHENYL)ACETAMIDE HCL;2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-[2,6-DIMETHYLPHENYL]ACETAMIDE HCL;ALPHA-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2',6'-ACETOXYLIDIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;A-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2 6-DIMETHYLACETANILIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIGNOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HCL;2-(diethylamino)-n-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-acetamidmonohydrochloride|
|Product Categories||API;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Amines;Aromatics;Research Chemical;Pharma materials|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Usage||Local anesthesic;Na+ channel blocker; Anesthetic (local); antiarrhythmic (class IB). Long-acting, membrane stabilizing agent against ventricular arrhythmia. Originally developed as a local anesthetic.|
Lidocaine HCI Test Report(COA):
Description and Application:
1. Lidocaine hydrochloride is a white powder without smell and with a bitter taste that is used both in
human and veterinary medicine. The drug is also known as lignocaine hydrochloride, and is used as
a local anesthetic and to regulate certain medical problems related to heart rhythm. Injections of it are used to provide local anesthesia during various minor surgical procedures. It is also available in
various topical preparations, such as gels, sprays, creams, and ointments that are usually applied to
the skin or the mucous membranes. This drug was first manufactured in Sweden in 1943 and was then named xylocaine.
2. The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and
intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface
anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for
subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, on the other hand, has the advantage of a rapid onset
of action. Epinephrine (aka adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries reducing bleeding and also delays
the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia
several formulations are available that can be used e.g. for endoscopies, before intubations etc.
Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the
eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
3. Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a
complication of shingles), though there is not enough study evidence to recommend it as a
first-line treatment. IV lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not
completely curing the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two thirds.
Lidocaine hydrochloride injection administered intravenously or intramuscularly, is specifically
indicated in the acute management of ventricular arrhythmias such as those occurring in relation
to acute myocardial infarction, or during cardiac manipulation, such as cardiac surgery.
Mainly used in mucosa anesthetic. The function is stronger than Procaine and Lidocaine;
For block anesthesia and epidural anesthesia;
As painkillers of injection in the medicament;
Also used in suppository and ointment preparation, etc;
Also used for ventricular arrhythmias caused by myocardial infarction, digitalism, glucantime poisoning, surgery and so on. Such as ventricular tachycardia, frequent ventricular premature beat, ventricular fibrillation.
Packaging & Delivery Service:
1. Sufficient stock, to delivery promptly at the very day when receiving the payment.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship goods to your destination. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day.
5. After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
1. Quality guarantee: we are a leading professional factory in China special in pharmaceuticals (featured anesthetics, steriods, and peptides) for more than 14 years. Our product sexported to all over the world.
2. Discreet packing: The best-suited package would be selected to pass customs 100% guaranteed. The package updates would be closely tracked and timely informed. Once any problem found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Alternative delivery ways: by land, by air, by sea, by express(FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS etc.). The most cost-effecient forwarder would be recommanded.
4. Considerate after-service: 24/7 at service for you. Any problem would be valued and solved ASAP.
5. COA (by HPLC) and sample are available at any time.
Hot Local Anesthetics Available Now:
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Procaine penicillin G||54-35-3|
Words to friend(from Corleone):
|We are a leading chemical factory founded in 2001, have been in this line for 14 years. All of our staff will strive every effort to serve you Best Quality and Lowest Price. Wherever you are from, whoever you are, you are my valued and my God. So if you have any interest or need, pls come to me freely. You can email me or skype me or just call me directly. You know, Joy is always and always here at your service.|
Contact Person: lisa