|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Raw Material|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Foil Bag , Fluoride Bottle , Penicillin Bottle|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transafer, Western Union, Moneygram , Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Always Enough|
|Product Name:||Clomifene Citrate||CAS:||50-41-9|
anti estrogen medication,
anti estrogen drugs
50-41-9 Clomiphene Citrate Powder Anti Estrogen Medication C32H36ClNO8
Another name: Clomid; 2-4-[2-Chloro-1, 2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy-N, N-diethylethanamine citrate
CAS No: 50-41-9
Einecs No: 200-035-3
MOQ(minimum order quantity): Negotiation
Standard: Enterprise Standard
Appearance: White or milky white crystalline powder
Usage: Clomifene citrate is a drug treatment that stimulates your ovaries to release eggs. Ovulation stimulation using clomifene citrate is a well-established, effective treatment. Clomifene citrate is the most widely used of all fertility drugs. Other drugs that may be used to treat ovulation disorders include metformin and bromocriptine
Clomid is the commonly referenced brand name for the drug clomiphene citrate. It is not an anabolic steroid, but a prescription drug generally prescribed to women as a fertility aid. This is due to the fact that clomiphene citrate shows a pronounced ability to stimulate ovulation. This is accomplished by blocking/minimizing the effects of estrogen in the body. To be more specific Clomid is chemically a synthetic estrogen with both agonist/antagonist properties, and is very similar in structure and action to Nolvadex. In certain target tissues it can block the ability of estrogen to bind with its corresponding receptor. Its clinical use is therefore to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which enhances the release of LH and FSH. This of course can help to induce ovulation.
1. Clomid is a drug given to women for use as a fertility aid. Clomid, however, is much weaker than Nolvadex in a mg for mg comparison, with roughly 150mgs of Clomid being equal to 20mgs of Nolvadex (1). It should be noted, however, that 150mgs of Clomid will still raise to approximately 150% of baseline value(1). You don´t have to use 150mgs, however; In my research, I´ve found that doses as low as 50mgs will show improvements and elevations In fact, my original Post-Cycle-Therapy regime (as suggested by Dan Duchaine in the original Underground Steroid Handbook) was 100mgs per day for a week and 50mgs/day for a week. Don´t laugh& for the late 90´s, when most anabolic steroid users didn´t even know how to use Clomid, it was considered a "state of the art" PCT routine. I suspect that Duchaine originally introduced this compound to the steroid using community.
2. Clomid, just like Nolvadex, is very safe for long term treatment of lowered with some studies showing its safety and efficacy for up to four months. And post-cycle, when steroid users are suffering form lowered , is when Clomid is most effective.
|Product name||Clomifene Citrate|
|Other name||Clomid;2-4-[2-Chloro-1, 2-diphenylethenyl]phenoxy-N, N-diethylethanamine citrate|
|CAS register number||50-41-9|
|Appearance||white or milky white crystalline powder|
|Usage||Hormones and Regulation of Endocrine Function of Drug|
|Minimum order quantity||10g|
|Package:||Exquisite and can according to customers' requirement|
|Shipping leading time||Within 24 hours after receiving the payment|
|Payment options||, , bank transfer, paypal|
|Shipping||1)Express delivery with DHL,EMS,Fedex,HKEMS,TNT,UPS(within 5-7days after payment)
2)By sea (large quantity ,it will take 30-45days)
What is clomifene citrate?
Clomifene citrate is a drug treatment that stimulates your ovaries to release eggs.
Ovulation stimulation using clomifene citrate is a well-established, effective treatment. Clomifene citrate is the most widely used of all fertility drugs.
Other drugs that may be used to treat ovulation disorders include metformin and bromocriptine.
What's the success rate of clomifene citrate?
1. About 70 per cent of women will ovulate in response to a fairly low dose of clomifene citrate. Of those who ovulate, about 40 per cent will become pregnant.
2. Other factors that can affect the pregnancy rate include:
the time in your cycle that you have sex your age and weight the count, shape, speed and motility (ability to move) of your partner's sperm
3. A low dose of clomifene may not be enough. Your doctor may increase the dose to help you conceive. Studies suggest that about 29 per cent of women who start taking the drug go on to have a live birth.
How does clomifene citrate work?
Clomifene citrate blocks the effect of the hormone oestrogen in your body. This blocking effect tricks your body into bumping up levels of two other hormones that are essential for ovulation. These two other hormones are:
1. follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH)
2. luteinising hormone (LH)
FSH causes the eggs in your ovaries to ripen, ready for release. LH triggers the release of one or more mature eggs from the ovary follicles. The egg or eggs then move down into one of your fallopian tubes.
How long will I have to take clomifene citrate for?
You usually take clomifene in pill form for five days early in your cycle, for up to six months at a time. A low dose of 50 mg is often used to start with.
1. If you have regular cycles, you'll start taking the pills within five days of your period starting, preferably on about day two.
2. If you're not menstruating at all or if your cycle is very irregular, your doctor will check that you're not pregnant. She'll then give you a synthetic version of the hormone progesterone, a progestogen called Provera.
3. Progesterone works with oestrogen to keep your reproductive cycle regular. Provera will re-establish your periods. Once you're having periods, you can then start taking clomifene citrate.
4. Ovulation generally occurs between five days and nine days after you've taken your last pill. Your fertility specialist may monitor your ovaries using ultrasound, at least during the first cycle. She'll look to see how your ovaries are responding and whether one egg follicle or more is preparing to release a mature egg into one of your fallopian tubes.
5. You might ovulate and conceive in the first month of taking clomifene citrate. Or it can take a month or two of drug therapy for you to start ovulating regularly.
6. Treatment may be continued for up to six cycles, as this is thought to be long enough to see whether your body is responding to the drug.
1. Wuhan Excellentbiotech Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying.
2. Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
3. Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand.
4. Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours.
5. High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, UPS, etc.
Contact Person: Tom