|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||GMP , ISO9001|
|Model Number:||Raw Material|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Foil Bag , Fluoride Bottle , Penicillin Bottle|
|Delivery Time:||Within 10 Working Days|
|Payment Terms:||Bank Transafer, Western Union, Moneygram , Bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||Always Enough|
|Product Name:||Testosterone Enanthate||CAS:||315-37-7|
|Molecular Formula:||C26H40O3||Formula Weight:||400.59|
|Assay:||99% Min||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Suitable For:||Adult Over 25||WhatsAPP:||+8618872220804|
muscle gain steroids,
muscle growth steroids
Testosterone Enanthate Injectable Steroids For Muscle Building CAS 315-37-7
Product Name: Testosterone enanthate
Synonyms: 17-[(1-Oxoheptyl)oxy]androst-4-en-3-one;17-Hydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one, 17-heptanoate;3-Oxoandrost-4-en-17-yl heptanoate;Andro L.A. 200;Androst-4-en-3-one, 17-[(1-oxoheptyl)oxy]-, (17beta)-;Androst-4-en-3-one, 17beta-hydroxy-, heptanoate;Androtardyl;Atlatest
Testosterone Enanthate Description:
Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP provides Testosterone Enanthate, USP, a derivative of the primary endogenous androgen testosterone, for intramuscular administration. In their active form, androgens have a 17-beta-hydroxy group. Esterification of the 17-beta-hydroxy group increases the duration of action of testosterone; hydrolysis to free testosterone occurs in vivo. Each mL of sterile, colorless to pale yellow, solution provides 200 mg Testosterone Enanthate, USP in sesame oil with 5 mg chlorobutanol (chloral derivative) as a preservative.
Indications and Usage for Testosterone Enanthate:
Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP is indicated for replacement therapy in conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
1. Primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired) – Testicular failure due to cryptorchidism, bilateral torsion, orchitis, vanishing testis syndrome, or orchidectomy.
2. Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired) – Gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone‑releasing hormone (LHRH) deficiency, or pituitary-hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. (Appropriate adrenal cortical and thyroid hormone replacement therapy are still necessary, however, and are actually of primary importance.)
If the above conditions occur prior to puberty, androgen replacement therapy will be needed during the adolescent years for development of secondary sexual characteristics. Prolonged androgen treatment will be required to maintain sexual characteristics in these and other males who develop testosterone deficiency after puberty.
Safety and efficacy of Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP in men with age-related hypogonadism have not been established.
3. Delayed puberty – Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP may be used to stimulate puberty in carefully selected males with clearly delayed puberty. These patients usually have a familial pattern of delayed puberty that is not secondary to a pathological disorder; puberty is expected to occur spontaneously at a relatively late date. Brief treatment with conservative doses may occasionally be justified in these patients if they do not respond to psychological support. The potential adverse effect on bone maturation should be discussed with the patient and parents prior to androgen administration. An X-ray of the hand and wrist to determine bone age should be obtained every six months to assess the effect of treatment on the epiphyseal centers (see WARNINGS).
1. Metastatic mammary cancer – Testosterone Enanthate Injection, USP may be used secondarily in women with advancing inoperable metastatic (skeletal) mammary cancer who are one to five years postmenopausal. Primary goals of therapy in these women include ablation of the ovaries.
2. Other methods of counteracting estrogen activity are adrenalectomy, hypophysectomy, and/or antiestrogen therapy. This treatment has also been used in premenopausal women with breast cancer who have benefited from oophorectomy and are considered to have a hormone-responsive tumor. Judgment concerning androgen therapy should be made by an oncologist with expertise in this field.
|Testosterone Acetate||Trenbolone Acetate|
|Testosterone Cypionate||Trenbolone Enanthate|
|Testosterone Decanoate||Boldenone Acetate|
|Testosterone Enanthate||Boldenone undecylenate|
|Testosterone Isocaproate||Boldenone Cypionate|
|Testosterone Phenylpropionate||Boldenone Propionate|
|Testosterone Propionate||Nandrolone Decanoate|
|Testosterone Undecanoate||Nandrolone phenylpropionate|
|Testosterone Sustanon 250||Nandrolone cypionate|
|Clostebol Acetate||Nandrolone propionate|
|Methenolone Enanthate||Drostanolone Propionate|
|Methenolone Acetate||Drostanolone Enanthate|
|Toremifene citrate||Tamoxifen Citrate|
Contact Person: Tom