Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lidocaine Hydrochloride||CAS:||73-78-9|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Email:||Crystal@chembj.com|
White Local Anesthesia Drugs Lidocaine Hydrochloride Pain Relief Powder 73-78-9 99% Min Assay
|Product Name||Lidocaine Hydrochloride|
|Synonyms||Lidocaine HCL; Lidocaine HCI; 2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-(2'6'-DIMETHYLPHENYL)ACETAMIDE HCL;2-DIETHYLAMINO-N-[2,6-DIMETHYLPHENYL]ACETAMIDE HCL;ALPHA-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2',6'-ACETOXYLIDIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;A-(DIETHYLAMINO)-2 6-DIMETHYLACETANILIDE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIGNOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;LIDOCAINE HCL;2-(diethylamino)-n-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-acetamidmonohydrochloride|
|Product Categories||API;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Amines;Aromatics;Research Chemical;Pharma materials|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Usage||Local anesthesic;Na+ channel blocker; Anesthetic (local); antiarrhythmic (class IB). Long-acting, membrane stabilizing agent against ventricular arrhythmia. Originally developed as a local anesthetic.|
1. Lidocaine hydrochloride is a white powder without smell and with a bitter taste that is used both in human and veterinary medicine. The drug is also known as lignocaine hydrochloride, and is used as a local anesthetic and to regulate certain medical problems related to heart rhythm. Injections of it are used to provide local anesthesia during various minor surgical procedures. It is also available in various topical preparations, such as gels, sprays, creams, and ointments that are usually applied to the skin or the mucous membranes. This drug was first manufactured in Sweden in 1943 and was then named xylocaine.
2. When used for anesthetic purposes, lidocaine hydrochloride works by blocking certain functions of the nervous system, inhibiting the transmission of pain impulses from the treated area to the brain. It is a fast-acting form of local anesthesia that often starts to work within five minutes. The effects wear off in a relatively short time, often a couple of hours, because the drug is quickly metabolized by the liver.
1. Lidocaine Hydrochloride,The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy . Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration , block , and surface anesthesia . Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias ; lidocaine , though , has the advantage of a rapid onset of action .
2. Lidocaine Hydrochloride,Epinephrine (adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries , reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine , almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia . For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used for endoscopies , before intubations , etc . Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local numbing less painful . Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures . There is tentative evidence for topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain.
Lidocaine HCI Test Report(COA):
|Characteristics||A white or almost white crystalline powder||Conform|
|Identification||Should meet related requirements||Conform|
|Appearance of solution||Should meet related requirements||Passed|
|Specific optical rotation||+135~+150||+143|
|Boiling point||350.8 C at 760 mmHg||Conform|
|Flash point||166 C||Conform|
|Lincomycin B||5.0% max||2.9%|
|Heavy metals||5ppm max||Conform|
|Residue on ignition||0.5% max||0.1%|
|Bacterial endotoxins||smaller than 0.5IU/mg||smaller than0.5IU/mg|
|Assay||Not less than 89.5% and not more than 102.0% of lincomycin (C18H35ClN2O6S))||99.5%|
1. This medication is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions (e.g., scrapes, minor burns, eczema, insect bites) and to treat minor discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area (e.g., anal fissures, itching around the vagina/rectum).
2. Some forms of this medication are also used to decrease discomfort or pain during certain medical procedures/exams (e.g., sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy). Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that works by causing temporary numbness/loss of feeling in the skin and mucous membranes.
Packaging & Delivery Service:
1. Sufficient stock, to delivery promptly at the very day when receiving the payment.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team. Unique ways to ship goods to your destination. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day.
5. After-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
1. Quality guarantee: we are a leading professional factory in China special in pharmaceuticals (featured anesthetics, steriods, and peptides) for more than 14 years. Our product sexported to all over the world.
2. Discreet packing: The best-suited package would be selected to pass customs 100% guaranteed. The package updates would be closely tracked and timely informed. Once any problem found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Alternative delivery ways: by land, by air, by sea, by express(FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS etc.). The most cost-effecient forwarder would be recommanded.
4. Considerate after-service: 24/7 at service for you. Any problem would be valued and solved ASAP.
5. COA (by HPLC) and sample are available at any time.
Hot Local Anesthetics Available Now:
|Product Name||CAS No.|
|Procaine penicillin G||54-35-3|
Contact Person: Corleone