Strongest Anabolic Steroid is fully aware that there are no shortcuts to quality. We has a complete Q.A. & Q.C. system. When you are buying products of this nature it is important not to take chances and this is why the raw materials for our products and the finished products are fully examined using the most technologically adanvanced equipment. The raw materials used in our products undergo complete and rigorous testing procedures before they are out of factory.
The Testing Procedures:
The Factory have hundreds of tests that are used to determine purity, such as HPLC, GC and UV spectrophotometer to analyze and control the products. potence and quality of the materials and end products all of which utilize state of the art equipment which ensures complete accuracy.
1. Everyone at Super Steroids strives to meet or exceed the expectations of customers, and aims to constantly improve both quality and service of our product, to achieve much higher level on different aspects of company in the long run.
2. At any point during production a product may be tested. If it doesn't meet regulation standard the batch is immediately withdrawn and in the final stages of production the product must undergo the final quality control procedures before it may receive the 'pass' grading which releases it for sale.
1. As well as the standard checks the raw materials and finished products are tested for heavy metal content. In recent years there has been a significant problem with the underground Factory's producing poor quality products that are filled with toxic heavy metals.
2. This is because they are no licensed and therefore under no obligation to test for these; when you buy cheap products - you pay the price with your health.
3. While the level of heavy metals found in the raw materials may be acceptable, once it has been mixed with other compounds and reactions taken place these levels can change. Testing throughout the production process therefore ensures our Factory only ever release the safest and most effective compounds.