Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Delivery Time:||12h After Your Payment|
|Packing:||Discreet Package For Delivery Guarantee!|
pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroids,
active pharmaceutical ingredients
Fine Chemicals Minoxidil CAS 38304-91-5 Pharmaceutical Materials Promotes Hair Regrowth
Molecular Weight 209.2483
Melting point : 258-262
Content : ≥ 99%
Specifications: 25KG / drum
Properties: The product is white or almost white crystalline powder. Dissolved in glacial acetic acid , slightly soluble in ethanol , slightly soluble in chloroform or water , very slightly soluble in acetone
Minoxidil, applied topically, is widely used for the treatment of hair loss. It is effective in helping promote hair growth in both males and females with androgenic alopecia. About 40% of men experience hair regrowth after 3-6 months. Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth. ]It is the only topical product that is FDA approved for androgenic hair loss. Treatments usually include a 5% concentration solution that is designed for men, and a 2% concentration solution for women.
Minoxidil needs to be applied twice daily, and may be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth. To achieve maximum effect, the solution should be in contact with the scalp for at least 4 hours before allowing hair to get wet. Minoxidil stimulates hair follicles and growth, but does not reduce dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or the enzyme responsible for its accumulation around the hair follicle, 5-alpha reductase, which is the primary mediator of male pattern baldness in genetically susceptible individuals. Therefore, when treatment is stopped, the DHT has its expected effect of shrinking and ultimately destroying the genetically predisposed hair follicles. There are multiple types of minoxidil applications: dropper, foam and spray.
Minoxidil is a clinical oral medication for lowering blood pressure , also known as minoxidil , piperazine pyrimidine diamine, buck fixed , Minoxidil blood given , are potassium channel opener , can direct relaxation of vascular smooth muscle, there is a strong expansion of the role of small arteries , the peripheral resistance decreased , blood vessels expand, blood pressure , and had no effect on the capacitance vessels , it can promote venous return .
Meanwhile, the reflex regulation and positive frequency effect, can increase cardiac output and heart rate but does not cause orthostatic hypotension. Clinic for refractory hypertension and renal hypertension treatment. Can also be used for other antihypertensive drugs ineffective severe hypertension , but the need to avoid sodium retention diuretics and β -blockers can be combined to make increased efficacy , adverse reactions decreased.
Brief Introduction of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Minoxidil:
1. Minoxidilis an antihypertensive vasodilator medication also claiming to slow or stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. It is available over the counter for treatment of androgenic alopecia, among other baldness treatments, but measurable changes, if experienced, disappear within months after discontinuation of treatment.
2. Minoxidil was first sold as a drug for high blood pressure and was noted to have the interesting side-effect of increased body hair-growth, or in some cases, significant hair loss. Treatments for baldness and hair loss usually include a 5% concentration solution that is designed for men, whereas the 2% concentration solutions are designed for women.
Medical Application of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Minoxidil:
1. Minoxidil belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators. It is not known how minoxidil causes hair growth. This medication is not used for sudden/patchy hair loss, unexplained hair loss (e.g., no family history of hair loss), or hair loss after giving birth.
2. Minoxidil, applied topically, is widely used for the treatment of hair loss. It is effective in helping promote hair growth in both men and women with androgenic alopecia. About 40% of men experience hair regrowth after 3–6 months. Minoxidil must be used indefinitely for continued support of existing hair follicles and the maintenance of any experienced hair regrowth.
3. Minoxidil solution and foam are used to help hair growth in the treatment of male pattern baldness. It is not used for baldness at the front of the scalp or receding hairline in men. The foam and 2 percent minoxidil solution is also used to help hair growth in women with thinning hair.
Mechanism of Action of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Minoxidil:
1. The mechanism by which minoxidil promotes hair growth is not fully understood. Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener, causing hyperpolarization of cell membranes. Hypothetically, by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles. This may cause follicles in the telogen phase to shed, which are then replaced by thicker hairs in a new anagen phase. Minoxidil is a prodrug that is converted by sulfation via the sulfotransferase enzyme SULT1A1 to its active form, minoxidil sulfate. Several studies demonstrated that the activity of sulfotransferase in hair follicles predict minoxidil response in the treatment of hair loss.
2. Minoxidil is less effective when there is a large area of hair loss. In addition, its effectiveness has largely been demonstrated in younger men who have experienced hair loss for less than 5 years. Minoxidil use is indicated for central (vertex) hair loss only. Minoxidil is also a vasodilator. Two clinical studies are being conducted in the US for a medical device that may allow patients to determine if they are likely to fail minoxidil therapy.
1.High quality and standard
2. Fast and safe delivery:
Hot selling products:
|Testosteron Enanthat||Metandienon / Dianabol||Tadalafil / Cialis|
|Testosteron Cypionate||Oxymetholon / Anadrol||Sildenafil / Viagra|
|Testostero Decanoat||Stanozolol / winstrol||Vardenafil / Levitra|
|Sustanon||Primobola Enanthat||Cytomel T3|
|Fluoxymestero / Halotestin||Primobola Acetate||L-Thyroxine / T4|
|Oral Turinabol||Boldenon undecanoate||Methasterone / Superdrol|
|Deca-Durabolin||Tamoxifen Citrate / Nolvadex||Proviron / Mesterolone|
|Nandrole Phenylpropiona||Clomiphen Citrate / Clomid||Trestolon Acetate / MENT|
|Trenbolon acetate||Anastrozol / Arimidex||GW 601516 / Cardarine|
|Trenbolon enanthate||Aromasin / Exemestan||MK2866 / Ostarine|
|Masteron propionate||Letrozole / Letrazole / Femara||MK-677/ Nutrobal/Ibutamor|
|Masteron enanthate||Dutasteride / Avodart||HCG|
|Oxandrole / Anavar||Finasteride / Proscar||HGH|
Contact Person: lisa